|January 27, 2012
- Keep children aware of "Stranger Danger"
- Commentary - How do the island parking meters work?
January 26, 2012
- Congratulations to the 65th ABW 2011 Annual Award Winners
- Winter Olympics Dodgeball Tournament
- Warrior Welcome
- Lajes College Night: Success
- Commentary - Discovering local food
- Commentary - MFLCs and resiliency
- Commentary - A first sergeant’s perspective on supervision
January 25, 2012
- Feature - Lajes on Iraq Drawdown: Vehicle mechanic hands over keys
January 20, 2012
- Commentary - What historical places or monuments can be visited on Terceira Island?
- Get your TV commercial on AFN TV on the Super Bowl
January 19, 2012
- Feature - Retired and thriving
- Gourmet meals made in Kombat Kitchen
- Feature - Lajes on Iraq Drawdown: Ops director goes above, beyond in training Iraqis before departure
January 13, 2012
- Commentary - Brazil and several African countries were once Portuguese territories
January 12, 2012
- Commentary - Are you the best you you can be?
- Stand-out Airman makes sacrifice for sibling
January 11, 2012
- Feature - High school student aspires to become DoDDS teacher
January 10, 2012
- SFS reminds Team Lajes about child safety seat guidance
January 6, 2012
- Commentary - New Years fitness resolutions
- Lajes Airmen graduate NCO Academy
- CFC closes with breakfast
- Lajes Airman STEP promoted
- Ferry pilot makes emergency landing at Lajes
- Feature - Three generations at Lajes Field, featuring the Ourique family
- Commentary - Who discovered the Azores and how long has the archipelago been inhabited by the Portuguese?
January 5, 2012
- Team Lajes to host Annual Awards Medallion Ceremony Jan. 19